Author Topic: [PACKAGED] Dark Elf  (Read 13546 times)

Smilax

• I make things for tf2.
    • View Profile
    • Email
[PACKAGED] Dark Elf
« on: July 17, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »
Dark Elf
TF2 ONLY

Fade (Invisible on getting hit for 2 seconds)

You fade out of site on hit, 5/10/15/20% Chance

SlowFall (You fall slower)

You fall a lot slower, .9/.8/.7/.6 Gravity

Tribunal (Trade life for temporary speed boost)

At the cost of life, you speed up. 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 speed for 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6 per second for 3.5 seconds.

Ultimate-Darkorb (1000 range)

Blinds a player for .5/1/1.5/2 seconds

& It has a couple cute tf2 effects :D

Updated, had to fix 2 things. Gives a light white flash when you go invisible from being hit, and blind now works correctly.

TF2 only due to the effects.

Sounds attached.
*fixed that, couldn't compile while I was at work.

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
Re: [TF2] Dark Elf
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 02:07:00 PM »
looks nicely coded. put how much hp you lose for third skill

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 02:18:47 PM »
shortname needs to be all lowercase no spaces no special characters by convention

Revan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
looks realy nice but why it is TF2 only ? because the particle effects?
#war3source on gamesurge

Smilax

• I make things for tf2.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 09:00:36 PM »
Reuploaded the fixed version. Tf2 only due to a few effects are tf2 particles.
Changes are in main post. Updated it ownage.

iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »
Nice work on the race Smilax your new version has a couple errors with the sounds.

//// War3Source_050_DarkElf.sp
// War3Source_050_DarkElf.sp(54) : error 017: undefined symbol "tribunal"
// War3Source_050_DarkElf.sp(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "darkorb"
// War3Source_050_DarkElf.sp(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "darkorb"
// War3Source_050_DarkElf.sp(77) : error 017: undefined symbol "darkorb"
// War3Source_050_DarkElf.sp(139) : error 017: undefined symbol "tribunal"
// War3Source_050_DarkElf.sp(158) : warning 219: local variable "client" shadows
 a variable at a preceding level
//
// 5 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 1.28 sec

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
Re: [PACKAGED][TF2] Dark Elf
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 10:34:36 AM »
modified and packaged

[Oddity]TeacherCreature

• View Profile
Re: [PACKAGED] Dark Elf
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »
This is kidn of copy paste to be packaged isnt it ?

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 10:42:38 AM »
copied from?

i like the quality of the code and its tf effects

Smilax

• I make things for tf2.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 05:16:15 PM »
I copied nothing. I asked about how to do things, was pointed in the right direction & implemented them.

[Oddity]TeacherCreature

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 06:30:45 AM »
not copied from a person copied from other races...

The skills are plain copys from others

invis taken from human and made a duration trigger
gravity taken from undead
speed taken from undead
Blind taken from blood mage but made ultimate

Im not tryign to bash it I have made plenty of copy paste races in my day but there is nothing original to be packaged ?

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 08:21:37 AM »
what new skill ideas you got?

Vulpone

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 08:32:21 AM »
So, basically, you're asking him to rewrite a perfectly useful code?

I'm assuming that what you're saying is true, TC, regardless of what actually is true; bear with me.

How can "invis [be] taken from human"? Does the race OWN War3_SetBuff(client,fInvisibilitySkill,thisRaceID,1.0)?
I don't get that argument.
If every race that uses invis were to be stolen from Human, probably 80% of the races on your servers are, at least partly, stolen.

Same applies for the others..

Blind taken from blood mage..
I see, so Blood Mage owns W3FlashScreen.. good to know.

And Undead owns gravity and speed.

So, for all you novice coders out there, ALL your skills belong to these 3 races.

Yes, I am trolling you, but listen to yourself. Your arguments are ridiculous - you're better than this.

Cheers,
Vulpone

PS: Smilax, I really like your race. Once I'm done a few races that are on hold, I'll try my best to bring the race to Source. :)
Sapere aude!

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan

Vulpone

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 08:37:25 AM »
http://ownageclan.com/mlp/Princess%20Celestia/i%27m%20so%20proud%20of%20you.mp3

lol right back at you.

PS: Dare you to make a race that uses NEVER-BEFORE seen, smexy HAX skills, TC.
If you can pull that off, kudos to you and no more bashing on my side. But before you can prove that YOU can do better, don't judge him for using the resources he has. How did you learn? Probably not without any examples.
Sapere aude!

Glider⠠⠵

• Global Moderator
  • ⠠⠵
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 02:08:16 PM »
Without trying to step on anyones toes - I also think each race should have at least one unique trait about them. I wouldn't go as far as calling this a copy'n'paste race, since it clearly isn't and I know Smilax has written it from scratch (while I pointed him around different source examples to learn from). But the point remains that all of the skills have been seen in one form or another and this race does not really offer anything that hasn't been seen before.

Is that a bad thing? Not at all - but I was also mildly surprised when this race hit the packaged status since I'd also expect a little bit more uniqueness in the core. Now don't go around bashing me, I know I've also tossed out crap before, but I like to think the races I run on my L4D Server nowadays are mostly pretty good and creative (maybe minus the ones that were never aimed to be a serious race and just a fun idea...)

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 02:16:16 PM »
how many races have critical hit in warcraft??
A: too many

[Oddity]TeacherCreature

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 09:46:02 PM »
Ok u guys misunderstand and some of you sound down right defensive lol..

Iam not implying the original rce human has ownership of invisible, what I am saying is the invisibility skill has been used so to use it on a new race is copying the skill idea.... Now this isnt so bad if some of the other skills are unique....
On this particular race it seems like a conglomeration of skills already seen in one form or another and that makes it a copy paste race... The term doesnt imply literal copying and pasting so much as not having terribly unique skill ideas...
'
To some of the more generally nasty comments at me... i have 120 + races i think 5 of them have invisibilty in total and very weird altered versions of invisiblity...and i maybe have 2 races with critical dmg one is knife race one is gun race

I also have many unique races in fact i would say at least 90 of my 120 races all contain one unique skill to them...or unique skill idea or combo - i would glad to talk about or compare ideas in a friendly constructive manner, and likewise i think thid post got off topic totally...  - Like Smokegrenades that do damage, or body snatching skill, a good example would be the recent Tremble race that was posted.... VERY UNIQUE and in my eyes more worthy of packaging.. has tunnels (unique) has a npc pet (unique) swarm insect armor that does dmg (unique)

it is a nice race just not real unique which is why i thought it should not be packaged but that doesnt mean i dont think it should be here or shared quite the contrary

Here is an idea for one 
BANE ELEMENTAL
Enfeeble - autocast curst that makes the attacker cahnce to miss when shooting \
Brain Sap - leashes the enemy so if they stay in range u slowly lower their hp and raise your own through channeling
Nightmare - puts enemy to sleep (they wont take dmg and if u shoot them u go to sleep) it disables them and can spread
Fiends Grip - rquiring channleing will grab ur opponent and stun them dlowly driaing life but requiring u to channel (not move shoot etc.) if u break channel or someone attakcs u the drained health is added to dmg u take

These are the kinds of races on my server that is not copy paste by any means even if some skills very weakly resemble some other skill they are very different and it has much uniqueness (more than similiarities) compared with other races..

I am not boasting here I am sharing thoughts - i ahve this coded and if Owns or others want to work this with an existing version I can gladly do so... I just cant share any more cause i use a wildly dif version.

[Oddity]TeacherCreature

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 09:48:24 PM »
also if someone would like I have a DARK ELF female model i can gladly share if that person will sahre it with everyone :)

LOOKS JUST LIKE THIS

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 09:49:18 PM »

Glider⠠⠵

• Global Moderator
  • ⠠⠵
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 11:13:07 PM »
also if someone would like I have a DARK ELF female model i can gladly share if that person will sahre it with everyone :)

>I can share this item when you share it with everyone else.

Why not just... flat out share it? I'm confused.

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan

Vulpone

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 09:08:50 AM »
Ok u guys misunderstand and some of you sound down right defensive lol..

Iam not implying the original rce human has ownership of invisible, what I am saying is the invisibility skill has been used so to use it on a new race is copying the skill idea.... Now this isnt so bad if some of the other skills are unique....
On this particular race it seems like a conglomeration of skills already seen in one form or another and that makes it a copy paste race... The term doesnt imply literal copying and pasting so much as not having terribly unique skill ideas...
'
To some of the more generally nasty comments at me... i have 120 + races i think 5 of them have invisibilty in total and very weird altered versions of invisiblity...and i maybe have 2 races with critical dmg one is knife race one is gun race

I also have many unique races in fact i would say at least 90 of my 120 races all contain one unique skill to them...or unique skill idea or combo - i would glad to talk about or compare ideas in a friendly constructive manner, and likewise i think thid post got off topic totally...  - Like Smokegrenades that do damage, or body snatching skill, a good example would be the recent Tremble race that was posted.... VERY UNIQUE and in my eyes more worthy of packaging.. has tunnels (unique) has a npc pet (unique) swarm insect armor that does dmg (unique)

it is a nice race just not real unique which is why i thought it should not be packaged but that doesnt mean i dont think it should be here or shared quite the contrary

Here is an idea for one 
BANE ELEMENTAL
Enfeeble - autocast curst that makes the attacker cahnce to miss when shooting \
Brain Sap - leashes the enemy so if they stay in range u slowly lower their hp and raise your own through channeling
Nightmare - puts enemy to sleep (they wont take dmg and if u shoot them u go to sleep) it disables them and can spread
Fiends Grip - rquiring channleing will grab ur opponent and stun them dlowly driaing life but requiring u to channel (not move shoot etc.) if u break channel or someone attakcs u the drained health is added to dmg u take

These are the kinds of races on my server that is not copy paste by any means even if some skills very weakly resemble some other skill they are very different and it has much uniqueness (more than similiarities) compared with other races..

I am not boasting here I am sharing thoughts - i ahve this coded and if Owns or others want to work this with an existing version I can gladly do so... I just cant share any more cause i use a wildly dif version.

Hoping this would actually make up for some of the rather emotional stuff I said, here's my last take on this situation.

Firstly, thanks for answering and clearing some stuff.
As far as the "packaged" statues goes:
Source: http://war3source.com/index.php?topic=241.0

None of these conditions require Smilax, in ANY way, to make up something completely new.
If that were in fact the condition to get you guys to approve (or rather, package) a race, I'd stop right there.
As I see it, this is an open community that should be glad for EVERY single person that attempts to contribute.
I love that this causes a controversy (leads to improvement), but I believe we should remain as objective as we can.

I went off course challenging/daring you, TC; I see that now.
My points remain valid, though.
I believe it's a good idea to request that at least ONE skill is unique, but isn't this what he did?
By adding his smilax-"esque" to the race, he has created something unique.

All he truly used, as far as I can tell (didn't check for long, gotta live and work), is the black-screen overlay.
It's not triggered by bullets, neither attacker- nor victim-based, it's an ultimate.
The rest of the skills have similarities, yes, but remain unique in their own way.

And yes, perhaps I'm too soft, but considering my circumstances, I am in no position to judge him. I'm a rather novice soucemod coder - though I feel really confident right now, I remain a novice.
I haven't coded 130, I've coded 10 at most. 8 of which aren't even known to the person that tutors me, Revan. Every race of mine is unique for the simple reason that I did not copy-paste entire code, or even fragments.

Sure, I looked at Human! Heck, I've even looked at some of yours, as well! (193.110.xxx.xxx/csmaps/scripting/. Blocked out parts, since you don't like sharing, it appears.)
But that's how I evolve, that's how I learn.By now, I rarely check anyones code when I create any skills or stuff (except for sourcemod api lol). Does it make my race c+p because its gets a random invis?

WALL OF TEXT SUPERSEDES GERMANY'S WALL!

Cheers

PS: Do you REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLY think "csmaps/scripting/War3Source_025_Banshee.sp"-Banshee is unique? I appreciate the effort, but that race in no way respects balancing and any other races. I hate to be like this, but TRULY balanced races are playing on revan's server.

Once again, don't take it personal, TC. I still think you're a great coder and your work is unmatched. In no way are my words meant to offend anyone, I merely wish to shine some light on certain arguments that tend to be ignored when discussing things. Your continuous support, advice and help are probably very appreciated  by your protegee, but keep in mind: the higher the dose of criticism, the more likely one is to take it personal and his motivation is scattered. (not me, LOL, my ego can surpass any criticism.)

CHEERS!
Sapere aude!

[Oddity]TeacherCreature

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2011, 09:57:04 AM »
Ok few things for the race, the ultimate does not have a duration level 1 and level 4 last same amount of time... It is a glitch with flashscreen effect u can use original sourcemod screen or use an overlay. also ultimate should respect ultimate immunity and i dont see a check for that anywhere

The slow down and ultiamte have effects that only work in TF2 and not CS why not choose game shared sprites.

i can share a version buti  dont have a decay buff i use a dif version or hint engine for that matter so i can share my version but it would be different.

I tried to hint out most of the shit i took out so u can readd it......
ALSO i meant share the code not the model i cna post that but the code wont work for most of ur users and i hate to mess tehir heads up or cause them to crash

I also made skilsl go to level 8 for u guys rather than 4... on my server ucan level ar ace to level 9999 if u choose to but i know many of urs cant go past capso this raises a cap in my opinion.. I didnt add to author i dont think i deserve to so feel free to edit.

-ps not respecting ulti immunity is a nono for package and i thought by interface compliant it meant for both games.. IT SHOULD!! anyway this is not negative ti is a chacne to improve.... the only reason thsi wasnt cs compatible really was some bs sprite choices... just choose sprites on both and get rid of the particle shit and eitehr use particle system form level addon or use other effects like i used bubble effect here.... It gives similiar effect i would think and it makes it work for everyone

Code: [Select]
#pragma semicolon 1    ///WE RECOMMEND THE SEMICOLON

#include <sourcemod>
#include "W3SIncs/War3Source_Interface"  
#include "W3SIncs/War3Source_Effects"

new thisRaceID;
public Plugin:myinfo =
{
name = "Race - Dark Elf",
author = "Smilax & Glider helped a lot :D",
description = "The Dark Elf race for War3Source.",
version = "1.0.0.0",
url = "http://cgaclan.com/"
};

new SKILL_FADE,SKILL_SLOWFALL,SKILL_TRIBUNAL,ULTIMATE_DARKORB;

new bool:bDecay[66];

new Float:FadeChance[9]={0.0,0.05,0.07, 0.09, 0.11, 0.13, 0.15, 0.17, 0.2};  //done
new Float:SlowfallGravity[9]={1.0, 0.75, 0.70, 0.65, 0.60, 0.55, 0.5, 0.45, 0.4};  //probably too much overhead lololol oh god
new Float:TribunalDecay[9]={0.0,0.4,0.6,0.8,1.0,1.2,1.4,1.6,1.8}; //simple
new TCDecay[9]={0,1 ,2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8};
new Float:TribunalSpeed[9]={1.0, 1.3, 1.38, 1.45, 1.52, 1.59, 1.66, 1.73, 1.8}; //simple
new Float:TribunalDuration=3.5;
new Float:TribunalCooldownTime=15.0;
new Float:DarkorbDistance=1000.0;
new Float:DarkorbDuration[9]={0.0,1.5,1.6,1.7,1.8,1.9,2.0,2.1,2.2};
new Float:DarkorbCooldownTime=10.0;

new Float:darkvec[3]={0.0,0.0,0.0};
new Float:prevdarkvec[3]={0.0,0.0,0.0};
new Float:victimvec[3]={0.0,0.0,0.0};

// Sounds
new String:tribunal[]="war3source/darkelf/tribunal.mp3";
new String:darkorb[]="war3source/darkelf/darkorb.mp3";
//effects
new g_ef_muzzleflashX, g_ef_animglow;

public OnWar3PluginReady(){
thisRaceID=War3_CreateNewRace("[Beta]DarkElf","darkelf");
SKILL_FADE=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"Fade(auto-cast)","You fade out of site on hit",false,8);
SKILL_SLOWFALL=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"SlowFall(passive)","You fall a lot slower",false,8);
SKILL_TRIBUNAL=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"Tribunal(+ability)","At the cost of life, you speed up",false,8);
ULTIMATE_DARKORB=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"DarkOrb","Blind a player",true,8);
War3_CreateRaceEnd(thisRaceID);
}

public OnPluginStart()
{
CreateTimer(0.1,SlowfallTimer,_,TIMER_REPEAT);
CreateTimer(1.0,Decayer,_,TIMER_REPEAT);
}
new FallSprite,GhostSprite;
public OnMapStart()
{
g_ef_animglow = PrecacheModel ("materials/sprites/animglow01.vmt");
g_ef_muzzleflashX = PrecacheModel ("materials/effects/muzzleflashX.vmt");
FallSprite=PrecacheModel("materials/effects/blueflare1.vmt");
GhostSprite=PrecacheModel("materials/effects/blueblackflash.vmt");
War3_PrecacheSound(tribunal);
War3_PrecacheSound(darkorb);
}

public OnUltimateCommand(client,race,bool:pressed)
{
new userid=GetClientUserId(client);
if(race==thisRaceID && pressed && userid>1 && IsPlayerAlive(client) )
{
new ult_level=War3_GetSkillLevel(client,race,ULTIMATE_DARKORB);
if(ult_level>0)
{
if(!Silenced(client)&&War3_SkillNotInCooldown(client,thisRaceID,ULTIMATE_DARKORB,true))
{
//War3_GetTargetInViewCone(client,Float:max_distance=0.0,bool:include_friendlys=false,Float:cone_angle=23.0,Function:FilterFunction=INVALID_FUNCTION);
new target = War3_GetTargetInViewCone(client,DarkorbDistance,false,23.0,DarkorbFilter);
new Float:duration = DarkorbDuration[ult_level];
if(target>0 && !W3HasImmunity(target,Immunity_Ultimates)){
GetClientAbsOrigin(target,victimvec);
//W3FlashScreen(target,RGBA_COLOR_BLACK,duration,0.5,FFADE_OUT); RGBA_COLOR_etc doesn't work.
ClientCommand(target, "r_screenoverlay effects/tp_eyefx/tp_eyefx.vmt");
War3_ShakeScreen(target,0.2,10.0,10.0);
new Float:position[3];
GetClientAbsOrigin(target, position);
position[2]+=40;
TE_SetupGlowSprite(position, g_ef_muzzleflashX, 1.00, 0.30, 255);
TE_SetupGlowSprite(position, g_ef_animglow, 1.00, 0.50, 255);

CreateTimer(duration,unvis,target);
EmitSoundToAll(darkorb,target);
EmitSoundToAll(darkorb,target);
new Float:effectVector1[3];
GetClientAbsOrigin(target,effectVector1);
decl Float:effectVector2[3];
GetClientEyePosition(target,effectVector2);
effectVector2[2] -= 22.0;
for(new reptimes=0;reptimes<=5;reptimes++){
TE_SetupBubbles(effectVector1,effectVector2,100.0,GhostSprite,10,40.0);
TE_SendToAll();
}
//AttachThrowAwayParticle(target, "ghost_smoke", victimvec, "", duration);
War3_CooldownMGR(client,DarkorbCooldownTime,thisRaceID,ULTIMATE_DARKORB,_,_);
//W3Hint(target,HINT_COOLDOWN_NOTREADY,5.0,"You've been blinded by a Dark Elf!");
//W3Hint(client,HINT_COOLDOWN_NOTREADY,5.0,"DarkOrb blinded Successfully");
}
}
}
}
}

public bool:DarkorbFilter(client)
{
return (!W3HasImmunity(client,Immunity_Ultimates));
}

public OnW3TakeDmgBullet(victim,attacker,Float:damage)
{
if(IS_PLAYER(victim)&&IS_PLAYER(attacker)&&victim>0&&attacker>0&&attacker!=victim)
{
new vteam=GetClientTeam(victim);
new ateam=GetClientTeam(attacker);
if(vteam!=ateam)
{
new race_victim=War3_GetRace(victim);
if(race_victim==thisRaceID)
{
new skill_level_fade=War3_GetSkillLevel(victim,thisRaceID,SKILL_FADE);
if( skill_level_fade>0 &&!Hexed(victim,false) && GetRandomFloat(0.0,1.0)<=FadeChance[skill_level_fade] && !W3HasImmunity(attacker,Immunity_Skills))
{

W3FlashScreen(victim,{244,244,244,50},0.2,0.2,FFADE_OUT);

War3_SetBuff(victim,fInvisibilitySkill,thisRaceID,0.05);
CreateTimer(1.2,FadeTimer,victim);

}
}
}
}
}
public Action:unvis(Handle:timer,any:victim)
{
if(ValidPlayer(victim)){
ClientCommand(victim, "r_screenoverlay 0");
}
}

public Action:FadeTimer(Handle:timer,any:victim)
{
if(ValidPlayer(victim)){
War3_SetBuff(victim,fInvisibilitySkill,thisRaceID,1.0);
W3SetPlayerColor(victim,thisRaceID,40,40,40,240);
}
}

public OnAbilityCommand(client,ability,bool:pressed)
{
if(War3_GetRace(client)==thisRaceID && ability==0 && pressed && IsPlayerAlive(client))
{
new skilllvl = War3_GetSkillLevel(client,thisRaceID,SKILL_TRIBUNAL);
if(skilllvl > 0)
{
new Float:speed = TribunalSpeed[skilllvl];
new Float:decay = TribunalDecay[skilllvl];
if(!Silenced(client)&&War3_SkillNotInCooldown(client,thisRaceID,SKILL_TRIBUNAL,true))
{ //W3SetPlayerColor(client,raceid,r,g,b,a=255,overridepriority=GLOW_DEFAULT)
//W3SetPlayerColor(client,thisRaceID,128,0,128,255); //purple:D not sure if works
EmitSoundToAll(tribunal,client);
War3_SetBuff(client,fMaxSpeed,thisRaceID,speed);
bDecay[client]=true;
//War3_SetBuff(client,fHPDecay,thisRaceID,decay);
CreateTimer(TribunalDuration,TribunalTimer,client);
//W3Hint(client,HINT_COOLDOWN_NOTREADY,5.0,"You sacrificed for speed.");
War3_CooldownMGR(client,TribunalCooldownTime,thisRaceID,SKILL_TRIBUNAL,_,_);
}
}
}
}
public Action:TribunalTimer(Handle:timer,any:client)
{
War3_SetBuff(client,fMaxSpeed,thisRaceID,1.0);
bDecay[client]=false;
//War3_SetBuff(client,fHPDecay,thisRaceID,0.0);
W3ResetPlayerColor(client,thisRaceID);
}

public Action:Decayer(Handle:timer,any:client)
{
for(new client1=1; client1 <= MaxClients; client1++)
{
if(ValidPlayer(client1, true))
{
if(War3_GetRace(client1) == thisRaceID)
{
new level=War3_GetSkillLevel(client1,thisRaceID,SKILL_TRIBUNAL);
if(bDecay[client1]){

War3_DecreaseHP(client1,TCDecay[level]);
}
}
}
}
}

public Action:SlowfallTimer(Handle:timer,any:client)
{
for(new client1=1; client1 <= MaxClients; client1++) {
if(ValidPlayer(client1,true)) {
if(War3_GetRace(client1)==thisRaceID){
GetClientAbsOrigin(client1,prevdarkvec);
CreateTimer(0.1,Slowfall2Timer,client1);
}
}
}
}

public Action:Slowfall2Timer(Handle:timer,any:client)
{
GetClientAbsOrigin(client,darkvec);
new flags = GetEntityFlags(client);
if (!(flags & FL_ONGROUND)){
if (darkvec[2]<prevdarkvec[2]){
new skilllevel_levi=War3_GetSkillLevel(client,thisRaceID,SKILL_SLOWFALL);
new Float:gravity=SlowfallGravity[skilllevel_levi];
War3_SetBuff(client,fLowGravitySkill,thisRaceID,gravity);
new Float:effectVector1[3];
GetClientAbsOrigin(client,effectVector1);
decl Float:effectVector2[3];
GetClientEyePosition(client,effectVector2);
effectVector2[2] -= 22.0;
for(new reptimes=0;reptimes<=5;reptimes++){
TE_SetupBubbles(effectVector1,effectVector2,100.0,FallSprite,10,40.0);
TE_SendToAll();
}
//AttachThrowAwayParticle(client, "teleporter_blue_entrance", darkvec, "", 1.0);
}
else{
War3_SetBuff(client,fLowGravitySkill,thisRaceID,1.0);
//previousvec[2]=vec[2];
}
}
}

stock TE_SetupBubbles(Float:startposi[3],Float:finalposi[3],Float:fHeight,nModelIndex,nCount,Float:fSpeed)
{
TE_Start("Bubbles");
TE_WriteVector("m_vecMins", startposi);
TE_WriteVector("m_vecMaxs", finalposi);
TE_WriteFloat("m_fHeight", fHeight);
TE_WriteNum("m_nModelIndex", nModelIndex);
TE_WriteNum("m_nCount", nCount);
TE_WriteFloat("m_fSpeed", fSpeed);
}

public OnRaceSelected(client,newrace)
{
if(newrace!=thisRaceID){
War3_SetBuff(client,fLowGravitySkill,thisRaceID,1.0);
War3_SetBuff(client,fInvisibilitySkill,thisRaceID,1.0);
W3ResetPlayerColor(client,thisRaceID);
War3_SetBuff(client,fMaxSpeed,thisRaceID,1.0);
bDecay[client]=false;
//War3_SetBuff(client,fHPDecay,thisRaceID,0.0);
}
if(newrace==thisRaceID){
CreateTimer(0.5,equip,client);
}
}

public OnWar3EventSpawn(client)
{
new race=War3_GetRace(client);
if(race==thisRaceID){
CreateTimer(0.5,equip,client);
}
}

public Action:equip(Handle:timer,any:client)
{
if(ValidPlayer(client,true)){
SetEntityModel(client, "models/player/wowmodels/bloodelf/mage.mdl");
W3SetPlayerColor(client,thisRaceID,40,40,40,240);
}
}

Enjoy
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:04:29 AM by [Oddity]TeacherCreature »

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *