Author Topic: [SOLVED] Errors with menus  (Read 294 times)

Bullzai

• View Profile
[SOLVED] Errors with menus
« on: October 12, 2016, 04:28:01 PM »
Hello, first of all, i'd like to thank you for this awesome project. I've been hosting war3source for quite a while now. Everything at the beginning was just perfect, but after some updates, can't recall the exact date, something before summer i think (i'm not sure) few features just stopped working. Those features would be like showing race info, skill info, other people levels. I tried fixing it, but gave up as i spent a lot of time trying to figure it out with no success. Now i've tried repairing it again and same problem persist.

I've tried using different SM builds -> didn't help.
I've tried vanilla new server with no other plugins just w3s -> didn't help.
I've tried updating files via server cmd  -> didn't help.
I've tried recompiling .sp files with differ SM builds, including the newest stable and dev. -> didn't help.

my error log says:

L 10/13/2016 - 01:06:33: [SM] Failed to load plugin "w3st/War3Source_020_Dragonborn.smx": .
L 10/13/2016 - 01:06:33: [SM] Failed to load plugin "w3st/War3Source_021_Fluttershy.smx": .
L 10/13/2016 - 01:06:33: [SM] Failed to load plugin "w3st/War3Source_Addon_HalloweenBossHorseman.smx": .
L 10/13/2016 - 01:06:33: [SM] Failed to load plugin "w3st/WCX_Engine_Display.smx": .
L 10/13/2016 - 01:06:33: [SM] Unable to load plugin "w3st/War3Source_Engine_MenuRacePlayerinfo.smx": Native "W3GetStatsKDRTrie" was not found

war3source log is plain empty.

Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and if you need some more info, i'd be more than happy to share it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:30:38 PM by Bullzai »

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
Re: Errors with menus
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 04:31:08 PM »
Native "W3GetStatsKDRTrie" was not found

are you missing War3Source_Engine_Statistics.smx
is that loaded correctly

are you missing socket.ext.dll under  addons\sourcemod\extensions

Bullzai

• View Profile
Re: Errors with menus
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 04:35:07 PM »
omg,Thank you for such a fast reply  :o.

Actually i did delete the War3Source_Engine_Statistics.smx as (even when i started the server, which was last year) i found that people couldn't join the server because of it somehow, and when i deleted it, everyone could join and everything else was working perfectly. And i do have socket.ext.dll and socket.ext.so (as i'm using linux) in my sourcemod/extensions folder.

edit: I'm uploading the plugin now and restarting the server. I'll try everything out right this moment.

edit#2: Everything works now.. And i spend days looking into most of the .sp and .inc files considering w3s :D. Thank you for the help and God bless you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 04:40:17 PM by Bullzai »