Author Topic: [CS:GO] Need a handful of races  (Read 497 times)

mart3h

• View Profile
    • evo.S//
[CS:GO] Need a handful of races
« on: April 18, 2016, 11:17:55 AM »
I'm looking to get some new races for my csgo server. I'd like maybe 5 well-balanced races (balanced to each other and the default races). I'd like at least 1 of them to be knife-only and for them to have interesting effects/sounds.
If they're decent, it's very likely I'd like to buy more in the future. Please let me know how much you'll charge and I guess we can go from there? Thanks.

Revan

• View Profile
Re: [CS:GO] Need a handful of races
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 07:54:53 AM »
I found this old race that I made years ago(csgo beta) haven't tested if it still works.

EDIT: I think the english translation is wrong. It says ultimate gives invincibility but it just gives you a very high hp regeneration. Feel free to edit it :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:57:27 AM by Revan »
#war3source on gamesurge

mart3h

• View Profile
    • evo.S//
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 09:32:17 AM »
Awesome thanks heaps Revan, I'll test it out soon and let you know how it's working! :)

mart3h

• View Profile
    • evo.S//
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 04:15:01 AM »
Hey Revan, is the ultimate supposed to be passive? I've noticed that +ultimate does nothing but I do get a 5 second countdown then it says it's ready. Once it's ready, is it activated?
Actually, I'm not entirely sure if any of the skills are working correctly haha.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:20:05 AM by mart3h »

Revan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 12:05:20 PM »
The ultimate needs to be activated. The translations could be wrong, check your error log and I'll take a look at it.
Aaand I just saw that the ultimate has no "ultimate activated" message (just a few visual effects)  ::)
#war3source on gamesurge