Author Topic: [Race][CSS] GunGamer  (Read 1311 times)

Remy Lebeau

• View Profile
[Race][CSS] GunGamer
« on: August 30, 2013, 05:13:05 AM »
Inspired by the gungame mod, I give you: GunGamer!  While I haven't shared particularly many of my custom races, this one is just too fun not to.

I may still modify / extend it a little, however it's been fairly well play tested, and the basic functionality is all there in this version.

SKILL_GG=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"Gun Game","Each kill gets you a new weapon.",false,1);
    SKILL_SPEED=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"Speed","Each kill makes you go faster.",false,5);
    SKILL_INVIS=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"Visibility","Each kill makes you a little more invisible.",false,5);
    SKILL_HEALTH=War3_AddRaceSkill(thisRaceID,"Health","Each kill gets you more health.",false,5);

Weapons list:

new String:g_sWeaponList[24][] = {"weapon_awp", "weapon_scout", "weapon_m249",
"weapon_aug", "weapon_m4a1", "weapon_sg552",
"weapon_ak47", "weapon_famas", "weapon_galil",
"weapon_p90", "weapon_ump45", "weapon_mp5navy",
"weapon_mac10", "weapon_tmp", "weapon_xm1014",
"weapon_m3", "weapon_elite", "weapon_fiveseven",
"weapon_deagle", "weapon_p228", "weapon_usp",
"weapon_glock", "weapon_hegrenade", "weapon_knife"};

It's reverse gungame.  Each kill you get increases a buff slightly (depending on the levels you have in the abilities), and also gives you the next weapon in the list.  If you get a knife kill, the weapons start reversing (so you get better guns), the benefit being that you keep your buffs!  If you manage to win twice (ie, all the way down and back up again), weapon restrictions are then removed, you can do whatever you like.

REQUIRES SMLIB to compile: http://www.sourcemodplugins.org/smlib/
ONLY TESTED on CSS - WILL NOT work on TF2.  MAY work on CS:GO (assuming that the weapon names are the same).

Jumpman

• View Profile
Re: [Race][CSS] GunGamer
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 06:20:19 AM »
Hmm i just compiled this one the other day no errors but today

Compiling War3Source_999_GunGamer.sp...
SourcePawn Compiler 1.7.0
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase
Copyright (c) 2004-2014 AlliedModders LLC

/home/clan35/scripting/include/smlib/entities.inc(33) : error 138: const was specified twice
/home/clan35/scripting/include/smlib/crypt.inc(426) : error 173: 'in' is a newly reserved keyword that may be used in the future; use a different name as an identifier
/home/clan35/scripting/include/smlib/effects.inc(158) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future

2 Errors.
[+35]Jumpman

abgar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 03:06:55 AM »
Well those errors are all related to the SMLIB files, which are required for GunGamer.

So assuming you've either got an outdated SMLibrary version, or an inconsistency with the version of SMLib and Sourcemod you're running.

Jumpman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 02:49:38 AM »
Ok i have SMLIB but maybe its outdated, where can i download a updated version of SMLIB the link in the first topic not working, i have look at sourcemods homepage cant find anything about SMLIB there to ?

Then i found this https://github.com/bcserv/smlib but look outdated to i have look at http://www.smlib.com/ also maybe im just stupid beginner.
[+35]Jumpman

abgar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 03:42:29 AM »
It's at the top of the page, where it says:
Download:   SMLib 0.11 Beta

If you still can't get it to work, the errors shouldn't be too hard to resolve within SMLib itself - try the latest version first, and then post back if you're still having issues.