Author Topic: Starting new War3Source/SHSource server with CS:GO...please help  (Read 10017 times)

Shadowsaber15

• View Profile
Starting new War3Source/SHSource server with CS:GO...please help
« on: December 30, 2012, 02:18:21 PM »
So I've recently started messing with War3Source/SHSource with CS:GO.  I've found the War3Source stuff fairly straight foreward, however, documentation about the SHSource side of it is piss poor at best.  There is virtually no documentation of any sort on this site about it.  No info about variables I can change and store in a cfg.  Nothing on what cfg shsource looks for. Nothing on shsource admin/client cmd list.  Nothing on how to add new heroes or edit existing ones.  So far I can create a SHSource server with stock heroes that have no descriptions and I can customize it in the sense that I can control how many max heroes a player can have.  Endless customization options await... :'(

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.  I apologize that I sound so displeased in my first post, but I looked high and low for this information and even looked through .sp files.  While I did find commands, none of them seemed to work in game.  Except say /myheroes  - but all it would do is bring up a message "[War3Source] You do not currently have any heroes." At the time I had seven heroes.  You see my dilema.  In mods customization is everything, what good is a mod I can't customize?

Thank you for your time,
                        Shadowsaber15

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
Re: Starting new War3Source/SHSource server with CS:GO...please help
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »
Superhero source is not supported due to lack of demand and is available for other developers who knows the ins and outs of sourcepawn programming to carry on the project if they wish to.

loversama

• View Profile
Re: Starting new War3Source/SHSource server with CS:GO...please help
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 04:33:55 AM »
I took and old version of the Mod and patched it up, was alot of work, been working on it now for 2 months...

I am not a great coder so its not something I could SVN but, its up and hosted on my server at 173.199.78.185:27015 is you want to check it out, I made an additional 20 heroes too :D