Author Topic: [Race, Pack, CSS] M.A.C.A.B.R.A's Races  (Read 10229 times)

M.A.C.A.B.R.A

• View Profile
    • M.A.C.A.B.R.A's World
[Race, Pack, CSS] M.A.C.A.B.R.A's Races
« on: January 19, 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
Hello.
I wrote a few races when I was playing War3Source. As that I will no longer be playing CSS (I think :]) I decided to publish all of them. Too bad it's been wasting on my disc.

1. Cunning Murderer
  • Rotate - Passively turns around your enemy.             [Range:100-300]
  • Regenerate - HP recover if ducking.             [Regenerates 1-5hp/sec]
  • Accelerator - Charges your speed if not moving.             [Speed 1.2-2.0 for the time that was not moving]
  • Avenger - Your friend comes to avenge your death.             [Damages enemy 10-50 and teleports random teammate to death place]

2. Drunken Beggar
  • Slalom - You walk zig-zag between bullets.             [14-25% chance for evade]
  • Resistance - You can drink more and become stronger.             [110-150HP, 25-100AP, 1.1-1.25 Speed, 0.95-0.65 Gravity]
  • Treat (Ability) - You regale enemies and drunk them.             [Shakes screen and damages by 10-25]
  • Beg (Attack) - Hello my boss. Gimmmie some gold.             [0.2-0.8 chance for gold steal ]
  • Drunken Fury (Ultimate) - You're really pissed off and far more powerful.             [DMG multiplied by 1.05-1.5]

3. Dovahkiin
  • Soul of Dragon - You are very powerful due to absorbed Dragon Souls.             [0.1-0.5 chance to absorb soul on kill. If absorbed: 105-125HP&AP, 1.05-1.25 Speed, 0.95-0.75 Gravity]
  • Whirlwind Sprint - Propels you forward. (+ability)             [Pushes forward]
  • Elder Knowledge - Allows you to travel back in time.             [20-100% chance for revival in 10-2sec after death]
  • Ethereal Form - Allows you to become immune to damage for a short period of time, however, you will be unable to fight. (+ability1)             [Time: 2-10sec]
  • Unrelenting Force - Fires a shockwave of force energy that pushes enemies away. (+ultimate)             [Pushes enemies in range 100-400, DMG 5-25]

4. Elven Scout
  • Eagle Eye - You have an eagle sight while scoping.             [Shows position of enemies in range 1000-2500 (works on double scope)]
  • Accuracy - You deal more damage if weapon not scoped.             [DMG multiplied by 1.2-1.5]
  • Cutler - Faster if using knife.             [Speed 1.4-1.7]
  • Return (Ultimate) - Marks location and comes back to it later.

5. Jigsaw
  • Cube - Traps your enemy into a Cube and drowns him. Target needs 1 frag to escape.             [DMG 2-5/sec,  For skills 12,3,5: works only if trapped, range: 150-600]
  • Razor Wire - Entwines your enemy with razor wire. Target needs 1 frag to escape.             [Damages if moving]
  • Furnace - Burns your enemy. Target needs 2 frags to escape.             [Burns enemy]
  • Carousel - Shots your enemy with a shotgun.             [20-50dmg to a random enemy]
  • Blade Table - Damages your enemy. Target needs self-sacrifice or 2 frags to escape.             [DMG 2-5/sec or 20-50 one time (victim choice)]
  • Reverse Beartrap (death) - Traps your enemy in Reverse Beartrap. Target needs 2 frags or 1 TK to escape.             [30-15sec for gain frags or trap kills him]

6. Leprechaun
  • Lots of Luck - Chance to evade bullets.             [10-25% chance for evade]
  • Wheel of Fortune - Chance to create gold coin after kill. (Double amount when headshot)             [1-2 gold for kill (2-4 if hs)]
  • Blind Fate - Invincibility after being blinded by a flashbang.             [5-8sec]
  • Joyful Jumper - Allows you to do multi jump. (+ultimate)             [MultiJump, jump limits: 5-infinity]

7. Spy
  • Sonar - Use your senses to find victim.             [sound if enemy is close, range: 2500-150]
  • Camouflage - You need to blend into the crowd.             [30-100% chance for enemy skin on spawn]
  • Disarm (Ability) - Take away enemy's weapons.             [Range 200-800]
  • Double Agent (Ultimate) - Try the other side of the conflict.             [Switches teams of client and random enemy]

8. Thief
  • Robe of Invisibility - Invisibility for a short period of time while using knife.             [0.75-0.01 visibility for 2-8sec]
  • Theft - Steals gold from your enemy's corpses.
  • Thievish Trap - Steals experience from enemies who passes through your trap. (+ability1)             [Stealing XP ward]
  • Wicked Trick - Turns the amount of HP with your enemy. (+ultimate)             [Switches HP amount with enemy, range 200-800]

I am not sure all of them works correctly on the newest version of War3:Source. I hope they do.
Have fun !    
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:37:07 PM by M.A.C.A.B.R.A »

Ownz

• Developer
  • Administrator
  • chmod -R 777 *
    • View Profile
    • OwnageClan
Re: [Race, Pack, CSS] M.A.C.A.B.R.A's Races
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 04:03:44 PM »
great job, they seem much better than other copy and paste races.

M.A.C.A.B.R.A

• View Profile
    • M.A.C.A.B.R.A's World
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 02:42:48 PM »
Sorry for refreshing but I've noticed that upload links are dead and the upload quota per post is not enough for all files. Now all of them should be available to download independently of hosting services

//Edit:  !!! IMPORTANT !!!
All races have been updated. Latest versions can be found HERE.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:15:50 PM by M.A.C.A.B.R.A »

Fabolous1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 10:28:27 PM »
Thanks for these! Amazing effects!

JordanJD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 02:11:33 PM »
Will these also work for CS:GO?

coty9090

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 09:30:40 PM »
Thanks! These are still working in CS:S!. P.S. Jigsaw is so OP :P

ZoRaNDi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 03:17:20 PM »
Hi, I tried to compile theses races into .smx files, but I always get errors, any help?

Remy Lebeau

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 07:18:17 PM »
See my reply to your other thread.  The same applies to this race pack.

robin955

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 10:55:03 PM »
added and compiled.
was no errors with the races.
why did it not appear in my menu >:

using spcomp or compiler? tried both since either one didnt work alone.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:58:30 PM by robin955 »

robin955

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 03:06:49 PM »
nice, an old comment.
that rar folder seems to be corrupted by now. could someone check that.

first time in many years that i've downloaded a zip folder that ended up being corrupted.

Remy Lebeau

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2015, 06:40:32 PM »
nice, an old comment.
that rar folder seems to be corrupted by now. could someone check that.

first time in many years that i've downloaded a zip folder that ended up being corrupted.

That would be because the author of these races no longer wants them to be available...